There is a lot to see and discover in London, Ontario. We've assembled a series of guides and maps to help guests, visitors and even locals better explore London's Downtown Core and everything it has to offer!
This map will highlight a diverse number of dining opportunities in Downtown London and a few within a short driving distance.
- RBC Place London Coffee & Tea Locations - Places to enjoy an evening drink
- Healthy Drinks - For your Sweet Tooth - Quick Meal options
- Casual & Roadhouses - Lunch & Dinner Dine-In options (Business - Fine Dining)
- Asian - Indian Cusine
Shopping In Downtown London
London is home to a diverse collection of unique shops and stores that offer everything from clothing, to home decor, to outdoor necessities, and much more.
- Women's clothing/lifestyle - Home decor - Book shops
- Specialty food & drink shops - Unisex clothing - Sporting goods stores
- Electronics/Electronic Services/Music - Miscellaneous - Gifts/cards/accessories/shoes/hobby shops
- Flower shops - Pharmacy - Men's Clothing
Entertainment & Attractions
London has multiple entertainment options in the downtown core and beyond. Whether you're looking for sports, comedy or music - London has something for everyone.
-Sports/Activities -Family Activities -Live Entertainment
-Movie Theatre -Music/Concert Hall
The London area is rich with art and culture. Home to numerous museums, heritage sites, galleries and more London offers the artistic and historical mind a plethora of opportunities to enjoy.
- Art Galleries & Studios
- Historic Site
Take a Stretch Break along with your Coffee Break!
Need to take a fitness break between meetings or speakers? Choose a distance, either within the building or outside, and get moving!
East Foyer: 60M
South Foyer: 95M
Grand staircase: 40 steps
The distance from the 2nd floor pedway from the Doubletree Hilton entrance is 255M which equals 1KM when walked 4 times. 20 times equals 5KM. Walking around the block is 777M, do it twice to make it 1.5KM!
London designated as Canada's first UNESCO City of Music!
The City of London, together with the Canadian Commission for UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), is proud to announce that London has been designated a UNESCO City of Music. London is Canada’s first city to receive this designation.