London Convention Centre Cooperation, which operates as RBC Place London, is honoured to have received funding as part of the Tourism Relief Fund (TRF) to modernize its operations and enhance protocols to meet health and safety requirements for all who enter our establishment. Project activities include:
- Implementation of 3-D planning software for virtual event planning
- Implementing ticketless technology to limit physical touchpoints for guest attendees and guests
- Upgrading the wi-fi network to facilitate seamless online interactions between event organizers, show participants and attendees
- Upgrade of the building automation software, installing new controls to improv internal air circulation and air quality
- Installation a brand new digital communication and promotional sign in the front of our building to provide information on upcoming events, and welcome delegates back to the venue.
We couldn’t be more excited for these upgrades to our facility in order to enhance guest experience and encourage the growth and support of London’s Tourism Industry.